Making new friends in Echuca
Each member got something out of the meeting, with many forming new social connections or exploring parts of the region they had not visited before.
We then brainstormed future activities we could do together, including:
- Canoeing and fishing in Mathoura.
- Developing the Information Booklet.
- Inviting Access Inclusion Officers from the local Shire.
- Accessible sports: golf, rugby, bowling, sailing.
- Information on NDIS and other support packages.
- Alternating meetings between Echuca and Shepparton.
We had an enjoyable meeting, and it helped refresh the group’s motivation to try new things and evolve the Network.
Details of our next event
Wednesday, 01 May 2019
Moama Bowling Club
6 Shaw Street, Moama, NSW 2731
Available at venue
Social lunch, planning meeting, specialist bowling wheelchair
Spire Team 9489 0777 (toll free 1800 999 128), [email protected]